When applying for a Schengen visa application, the following list of documents are required:
- Schengen Visa Application Form: Complete the form with all required information. Before submitting, sign the form. Any person applying for a visa with you must complete a separate form.
- Two recent passport size photos: Photos should not be older than three months and must comply with the following:visa photo requirements
- Passport: It should not expire within 3 months of your departure from Schengen countries and have at least two blank pages.
- Flight Reservation Copy: Flight reservationdoc contains your name, date and flight number. The visa officer will need to know your landing in the Schengen countries and your return to your homeland.
- Proof of Accommodation: It serves as proof that you are staying in the Schengen country.
- Invitation letter: letter written by sponsor
- Lease agreement
- Policy for travel insurance: You must provide travel insurance that covers at least 30,000 Euros when applying for a Schengen visa. This is to cover any emergency or accident in the Schengen area. You must have it valid in all Schengen states for the duration of your stay.
- Visa fee confirmation: You must provide the proof of it. The Schengen visa fee costs EUR60 for adults and EUR35 for children aged 6-12. These are the documents required for Schengen visa applications
Refer guide on Schengen Visa Requirementsbefore you apply for a visa